A-One Terms & Conditions
You represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least eighteen (18) years old; (b) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement; (c) all information submitted by you to us is complete, true and accurate, (d) your use of the Website, purchase of any products or use of any Services provided are solely for business purposes, and your use or purchase is not for personal, family, nor household purposes; (e) you authorize us to apply for credit in your name up to the amount specified on your credit profile, or $250,000 if no amount is specified; (f) you will not use the Website or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement and g) you authorize A-ONE Credit Source to transcribe the information you have provided herein onto credit applications in your name and submit them on your behalf. You further authorize A-ONE Credit Source to: (i) open an email account for you for the purpose of providing it on your credit applications and (ii) monitor said email account and access communications regarding the credit applications submitted. A-ONE Credit Source may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
The Term begins when you use this Website or when you click the “Accept” button(s) and continues as long as you use the Service. Clicking the button(s), checking the box(es) and entering your username means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms. If you sign up for A-ONE Credit Source on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
3. Closing Your Account
You or A-ONE Credit Source may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. If we terminate your account without cause, we’ll refund the balance due to you. We won’t refund or reimburse you if there’s cause, like a violation of these Terms. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it.
5. Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
6. Success Fee Payments
6(A) You agree to pay us a Flat Fee of $7,000 of the maximum credit limit or maximum gross loan amount of each credit facility, Credit Card and Charge Card you authorized us to apply for on your behalf, within 3 days of any of the following occurrences: (1) you receive access to the approved Facility or Card; (2) you fail to send us a denial letter from each credit facility applied to within 30 days of application; (3) you fail to notify us within 30 days of the application date that you have not received a Denial or Approval letter from each credit facility we applied to on your behalf; or (4) you fail to use your best efforts as required in 6.(B) below. We may apply for up to 2 personal and 2 business charge cards for you. Because Charge Cards have no Pre-Set Credit Limit, you agree that Success Fees on Charge Cards will be calculated based on the following Estimated Credit Limits: Each Personal Charge Card: $10,000 Credit Limit, and Each Business Charge Card: $25,000 Credit Limit. For Credit and Charge Card Approvals, we allow you to pay the Success Fee using a verified Credit Card or Charge Card, which means a Card for which you provide us with a copy of the card front and back as well as your Photo ID matching the name on the Card. In the event we are unable to process the Success Fee payment via Credit or Charge Card, you must find a way to pay it via another payment method we can accept, within 3 business days of our “Unable to Process” notice to you.
6(B) You warrant that You shall use your best efforts to: (1) be actively involved in the application process and follow our instructions in a timely manner; (2) be honest and tell us the truth about how much you are approved for with each lender; (3 )be ready and willing to accept all the unsecured financing we obtain for you up to your requested maximum – whether it is a Loan, Line of Credit, or Credit Card; and (4) fully cooperate with any Company whose Approvals we obtain or seek to obtain for you, by providing them with their requested information, making or taking their verification calls, and/or not decline Approvals from said Company.
6(C) Although we may provide estimates of the amount of financing we believe you may be able to obtain, we cannot and do not guarantee that you will obtain any specific amount of financing. You hereby understand and agree that results will vary from Client to Client. As long as you’re a User or have an outstanding balance with us, you’ll provide us with valid payment information and authorize us or our third party designee to process your payment of the outstanding balance using that payment information. You’ll replace the payment information if it is not valid. Anyone paying by credit card, electronic check or other payment method represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to use that payment method, and that any and all charges may be billed using that payment method and won’t be rejected. If, for some reason, we’re unable to process your payment, we’ll try to contact you by email and suspend your account until your payment can be processed.
A-ONE Credit Source does not issue refunds, unless your card was inadvertently over-charged. Our Refund Policy shall be treated as part of these Terms.
We may change our fees at any time by posting a new pricing structure to our Website or sending you a notification by email.
9. Proprietary Rights Owned by Us
You shall respect our proprietary rights in the Website and the software used to provide A-ONE Credit Source (proprietary rights include patents, trademarks, service marks, and copyrights).
10. Proprietary Rights Owned by You
You represent and warrant that you either own or have permission to use all of the material that you upload to this Website or communicate to us. You retain ownership of the materials you upload to the website or otherwise submit to us. You grant A-ONE Credit Source a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sub licensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
Once you activate a Credit Card, Loan, or Line of Credit and have access to the Funds, our Success Fee for the Approval is Fully-Earned and Non-Refundable. We are not responsible for subsequent Lenders actions after a Credit Facility is activated.
UNPAID SUCCESS FEE POLICY:
You hereby authorize us to send written demand to Lenders ordering them to immediately terminate and shut down any Credit Accounts obtained on your behalf for which you fail to pay the Success Fees Due or for which the Success Fees due cannot be determined due to your failure to provide Approval/Denial Letters.
1. You agree to pay us the Flat Fee of 10% of the maximum credit limit or maximum gross loan amount of each credit facility approved with our assistance and understand that Success Fees are due within 3 business days after you receive access to funds. For Credit Card Approvals, we allow you to pay the Success Fee using the actual Credit Card(s) you receive in the mail. We may submit up to a Maximum of 15 Credit Applications for you and/or your Business to Lenders we select. Any additional Credit Applications will need your written authorization. We cannot guarantee that you will be approved for any particular amount of financing. Results vary from Client to Client. We will not honor any request to limit, restrict, and/or exclude any Lender(s) or Financial Product(s) from our internal list of potential Lenders we may submit your Credit Application to. By using our Service you are trusting our judgment in selecting all Lenders and Financial Products.
2. You must be actively involved in the application process and follow our instructions in a timely manner. We will always do as much as possible to save you time and facilitate the process for you, but there are certain things you will need to do yourself. You must be honest and tell us the truth about how much you are approved for with each lender, and you must be ready and willing to accept all the unsecured financing we obtain for you up to your requested maximum – whether it is a Loan, Line of Credit, or Credit Card, and you must not intentionally sabotage any Approvals we obtain for you by failing to provide information, failing to do verification calls, and/or declining Approvals.
3. You must inform us of each lender’s approval or denial decision in a timely manner. You will do this by providing us with either an approval or denial letter from the lender within a maximum of 30 calendar days from each credit application’s submission date.